In just 30 days, a generous donor to the SCCA Foundation is going to win a VIP trip to the U.S. Grand Pix at Cota. Another donor is going to win a day of advanced driving at the Skip Barber School. www.winformula1trip.org. SCCA Members should use promotional code “SCCAMEM” to get a 25% bonus in the number of sweepstakes entries you earn for your donation.
Your donation supports the SCCA Foundation, which is the charitable arm of the Sports Car Club of America. The SCCA Foundation programs include:
- Saving the Lives of Teen Drivers – through the TireRack Street Survival program, a day-long skills training program for young drivers.
- Preserving the History of American Motorsport – funds the work of the SCCA Archives at the International Motor Racing Research Center in Watkins Glen, NY.
- Encouraging Future Automotive Passion – support and prizes for the national Formula SAE competitions to encourage the automotive and race engineers of tomorrow.
- Women on Track – the Wendi Allen Scholarship program recognizes and encourages women’s participation in top-level autocross competition and Region leadership positions.
- VETMotorsports – provides funding to the VETMotorsports program to facilitate opportunities for Veterans to participate in motorsports events.
Help us reach our goal of $30,000 in donations this year by going to www.winformula1trip.org today to make your donation and to get your entries into the sweepstakes drawing.